Friday, August 21, 2009

Anti virus problems-do I contact Norton or BT Yahoo?

I have had windows error reports - saying I have antivirus problems - and have carried out recommendations - ie first - upgrading then checking for more than one antivirus system installed-there were no others.The third recommendation is that I talk to the antivirus provider.As I have BT Total Broadband Option 3 I did not know if I should contact Norton or BT Yahoo. The error msg also mentions two files - C:\DOCUME~1\Gordon\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER58a9...



C:\DOCUME~1\Gordon\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER58...



I am using Windows XP and the only recent software I have downloaded is Windows Media Player 11.



Help! Gorjan



Anti virus problems-do I contact Norton or BT Yahoo?ariel



Delete your temporary internet files. Best way to get rid of a pest is to google the name of it. Somebody will have the fix to kill it.



Anti virus problems-do I contact Norton or BT Yahoo?computers



Always check with BT first. If it is a problem with Norton they will sort it out
i had the same problem as well an for some reason norton stalled and they recommended i remove all norton and reinstall. i can't remember but, i am sure i found it on my symantec security toolbar.



any way it removed all norton components and then i reinstall it with my disc and presto! works just fine now.
Hi Gorjan,

No comments:

Post a Comment