Friday, August 21, 2009

Anti-Virus Software For Macs?

I'm super paranoid about downloading virus through MP3s.



Anti-Virus Software For Macs?noton



I use Norton's on my iBook because I'd rather be safe than sorry. That said, it has never detected a virus or any other sort of malware on my Mac.



Of course, now that the new Macs can run Windows as well as OSX that may open things up for viruses, IDK.



Anti-Virus Software For Macs?stinger



McAfee for Mac. Antivirus protection is really unnecessary though, PC viruses don't affect macs but macs that have PC viruses can infect PC computers.
I thought macs didn't get viruses
macs come with built in virus protection so you don't need to worry about it. but if you really want one i believe you can purchase one though apple.
ClamXAV



http://bestofrestmac.blogspot.com/search...
use AVG free.. it automatically updates itself



http://free.grisoft.com/
wow either you are like a 6th grader or you know nothing abouts macs



mavs don't get viruses or spyware stuff or anyhting download anything dont worry

No comments:

Post a Comment