Sunday, August 23, 2009

If my anti virus says I have a virus loop does that mean it keeps reinstalling itself?

No matter how many times I run a scan, it has that virus loop thing in it.



If my anti virus says I have a virus loop does that mean it keeps reinstalling itself?abtuvurys 2005



Yes, it means the virus keeps re-installing. What to do, is to make sure your anti-virus is up-to-date, then restart PC in safe mode (Tap F8 at start up) then run an anti-virus scan in safe mode, to prevent the virus from running, then remove with anti-virus, then restart your PC.



If my anti virus says I have a virus loop does that mean it keeps reinstalling itself?antivirus programs



For instructions on how to fix your issue visit link below.
Most likely, this is a java script based virus and when the host file is deleted it will move itself to another file . Myspace has this going on with a comment that was sent out. if you can find the file thats infected it can be removed by finding the java script in that file and deleteing it.
I would suggest that you also run an antispyware scan, in addition to an antivirus scan.



If you need an antiwpyare scanner, I would suggest that you try using AdAware, which can be downloaded form the link below.



http://LavaSoft.com



Good luck and I hope I helped you!

No comments:

Post a Comment