Friday, August 21, 2009

My anti virus keeps popping up with the same problem saying i have a trojan virus and keeps saying n

No action on removing it comes up it says left alone and my symantec antivirus is up to date. Is there anything i can download to get rid of it. Its slowing up my comp. really bad.



My anti virus keeps popping up with the same problem saying i have a trojan virus and keeps saying no action.?antivirus protection



first uninstall ur anti virus and try avast home edition



http://www.download.com/Avast-Home-Editi...



My anti virus keeps popping up with the same problem saying i have a trojan virus and keeps saying no action.?computer repair



If it tells you where it is you can try deleting the file by hand. If it won't delete try Pocket Killbox (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/files/ki... You can try several options including delete on restart that nearly always works.



The other thing you can do is start in safe mode (F8 during boot-chose safe mode with networking) and run your virus scan. It has a lot better chance of deleting in safe mode.



I also highly recommend you scan with AdAware and Sybot (both free) as well. They might find things that Symantec doesn't.
get a real virus scanner like AVG
Try uninstalling the anti virus you have now, I had the same problem and I installed avast. I think for being free, it's the best. I find it better than avg. But, everyone has their own opinion so try it out, and see what works best for you.
I used to have the same problem, and it turned out to be some thing installed in my internet explorer tool bar. I wasnt sure what it was but I just sweeped and uninstalled a bunch of stuff I didnt use, and It stopped poping.



It must be some advertisement linked to another site.



It sucks I know!



hope it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment