Sunday, August 23, 2009

Best free anti virus software for windows xp?

My computer has been acting strange lately. Many applications and windows suddenly pop up with sudden movements of the mouse. Sometimes I try to click something and the cursor ends up on the other side of the screen. Its driving me crazy!! I've done a couple of scans but nothing seems to come up. Does anyone know what type of virus this is? My friend said she has the same problem too. I heard its a new virus that's running around.



Best free anti virus software for windows xp?agv



Sounds more like you have something running in the background hogging the CPU.



But to answer your question - I prefer CyberDefender. It provides both AntiVirus and Spyware services and has detected things on my PC missed by other purchased software.



Best free anti virus software for windows xp?antivirus software



i don't like freeware I prefer to pay for a pruduct for warranty, but AVG if you want to take a risk , cause nothing is free in this day and age
McAfee is very good.



its at www.downloads.com



are you sure this is a virus? It could be your mouse. Do you have a laser or a ball for it. Because some times they get messed up.
my girlfriends dad works for a comp programming company, he says that Avast! i awesome and that is what he has on his computer at his house
kaspersky
WOW, you certainly asked the right question and , as of today, Ihave the solution. 2 days ago i got annoying pop-up and my computer was out of wack. I reieved the whole "you have a virus/spyware, click here to run anti- spyare", whereas its the same idots that put the virus in my computer that now want me to use their software to get rid of it. I swear these peope should be tied to a pole so everyone who has ever gotten a virus or non-stop pop-ups can take their revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment