Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ok my anti-virus (avg free) keeps telling me "Date of internal Virus Database is incorrect.&quo

What does it mean? Does it mean i have a virus? How do i fix it?



Ok my anti-virus (avg free) keeps telling me "Date of internal Virus Database is incorrect." please helpantivirus downloads



What this means is that your computer date/time is incorrect and the AVG Internal database is not sync'd up.



Correct the date/time on the computer (be sure to set AM/PM correctly), then run an update with AVG. It will sync up the update to the computer time and you will be good to go.



---



Use protection,



your computer will thank you.



Ok my anti-virus (avg free) keeps telling me "Date of internal Virus Database is incorrect." please helpcafe racer



Great answer, Same thing happened here and it is now fixed =) Report It


remove and reinstall, or update it.
it means you need to update your anti-virus software. it should offer updates (i know norton mcafee and TMAS do)
Have you done a system restore? This will sometimes cause that kind of error. Just completely re-install it.

No comments:

Post a Comment