Friday, August 21, 2009

Any anti-virus available for nokia N95? where could I get it for free?

I need a good antivirus for my phone. every time I connect to pc the phone starts hanging n it works slow. on asking some one said me that there's virus in my phone. then I formatted both phone memory n memory card. then it worked better. PLZ TELL ME IS ITS A VIRUS PROBLEM OR SOMETHING ELSE ?



Any anti-virus available for nokia N95? where could I get it for free?pc security



You should check with your carrier, after all you are paying them, make them work for their money.



Here is a link for Nokia, you may find what you need there: http://www.nseries.com/index.html#l=expe...



And the support page: http://www.nseries.com/index.html#l=supp...



Any anti-virus available for nokia N95? where could I get it for free?symantic



f-secure mobile security 2008, to download it free, just google it
No, you do *not* need an anti-virus program for your phone. Whoever has told you that your problem is caused by a virus in your mobile phone doesn't know what he's talking about.



The Nokia N95 is running the Symbian S60 R3 operating system. There are no viruses for this environment - and it would be darn difficult to make one, too, since the OS is pretty secure. Only phones running Symbian S60 R2 are seriously threatened by viruses - not those running R3.



Most of the big anti-virus companies - McAfee, Symantec, F-Secure, Kaspersky - would be happy to sell you an anti-virus product for R3 - but, trust me, you don't really need one.
https://www-secure.symantec.com/public_b...
Recentely my friend get n95 thay haye. i will tell today eyening ,if u did't get till now if u want massage before 7pm
Mcafee is also good. Search it on google.

No comments:

Post a Comment