Sunday, August 23, 2009

What anti-virus/spyware/adware programs should I use with Zonealarm?

I had an outdated Norton so I used the removal tool and I am now downloading the Zonealarm security suite.



I know your meant to have other free spyware adware virus scanner program things as well though, which would be best to run with ZA and how many do I actually need?



What anti-virus/spyware/adware programs should I use with Zonealarm?cafe racer



If you are using Zone lab security suite u need not worry about having any other anti virus or fire wall software , as zone lab security suite takes care of all those functions .



All u need as an extra is spybot search and destroy (Its free)



It takes care of most of your ad-ware and spy-ware removal , and both the programs are not memory hogs



You will be safe with these two Softs as Zone labs S.S doesn't let anything questionable in and stops most adware and spyware and tracking cookies , spybot is just an extra precaution.



Don't Bother with Noton or anything else , You have made a good choice with Zone alarm. :)



What anti-virus/spyware/adware programs should I use with Zonealarm?free anti virus



You can download the free spyware/adware software like Spybot search and destroy or Ad aware SE.



For more detail logon to http://www.geeksjunction.com
Norton was such a pain for me. If they hadn't tried to add an extra seven dollar charge I probably would still be using them.

No comments:

Post a Comment