Friday, August 21, 2009

My anti-virus is NOD32.i have a virus that NOD can,t find it.it hurt my computer.what am i have do?

The Virus has cleaned my Folder Option and my hidden files.my computer,s speed is so slow now.i think that name is"shovment".i,m not sure.i can,t see movies now



My anti-virus is NOD32.i have a virus that NOD can,t find it.it hurt my computer.what am i have do? HELP..PLIZnorton 2008



I would go to Wilders and tweak your NOD 32 using Blackspears settings if you are using version 2. If you are using the new version 3 you are sol.



My anti-virus is NOD32.i have a virus that NOD can,t find it.it hurt my computer.what am i have do? HELP..PLIZpop up blocker



Very unlikely, NOD32's detection rate is over 99%. Ensure you have the latest virus definitions and scan in Safe Mode (tap F8 repeatedly at starutp).



Never the less, you could scan your computer with an online anti-virus scanner. BitDefender or TrendMicro are two of the best that will allow you to clean or remove the virus.
These are ALL ***FREE*** programs so enjoy...even if this didn't answer your question totally!



Firewall (Everyone should have this



==========



Comodo



Antivirus (Be a good idea)



==========



AVG



Spyware (Also would be a good idea)



==========



Super AntiSpy



Registry Protection (definitely need this program!)



==========



Winpatrol



Registry Cleaners (speed up your computer quite a bit)



==========



Ccleaner, Advanced Registry Optimizer



Lovin' Life!
How do you know you have a virus if NOD can't detect it? That doesn't really make sense. I would guess it's more about user error in your case.

No comments:

Post a Comment