Sunday, August 23, 2009

Norton Anti Virus software downloads but doesnt update?

I have an old computer that is running on Windows NT. Everytime I try to update the virus definitions it will download but will not update (the "last time updated" still shows 11/17). I have downloaded the definitions many times and the download will complete successfully and it will even go through the "updating definitions" process, but the date of last "update" remains the same. We have an active subscription for Norton Antivirus so that is not the problem (atleast I dont think)....any suggestions?



Norton Anti Virus software downloads but doesnt update?best antivirus software



Not with this issue, but I had Norton System Works (paid big buck).



I won't waste my time and nerves anymore with them. Now I use Avast http://www.avast.com it's free, Microsoft approved and never had problem with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment