Friday, August 21, 2009

When i open my anti virus, i saw what they enable, please what is the meaning of this ENABLE in my a

or what will the enable botton do when i click it, please kind help.



When i open my anti virus, i saw what they enable, please what is the meaning of this ENABLE in my anti viruscomputer security



Enable what? WIthout context I'll have to answer the same thing: it means that it's on.



When i open my anti virus, i saw what they enable, please what is the meaning of this ENABLE in my anti virusfree spyware remobal



it means its on
It would enable your antivirus to detect viruses the moment it enters without scanning.
enable = turning a thing on



disable = turning a thing off



since you did not include the context of the thing that it's saying to enable there is no way anyone can tell you whether or not this thing is safe... however, if it's an option within your virus scanners settings then most likely it is a good thing.



If it is the anti-virus itself that is enabled or disabled you absolutely want it on (or enabled)!

No comments:

Post a Comment